Get more out of CBKB—Follow us on Twitter
It would be hard to exaggerate how useful Twitter has become as a source of relevant, timely information. By following people and organizations that send out important news and links on Twitter, it’s as if CBKB has built ourselves a customized wire service, one we continue to update, to keep up on the topics, dialogues, policies, practice, and research that matter most to our work and our readers.
Now that the new year is in full swing, we encourage you to check out our Twitter feed and follow it. We focus on the intersection of criminal justice and cost-benefit analysis and other types of economic analysis. We tell our followers what’s new in our work and on our website, and share items we don’t post here, like news, job listings, events, and information about new resources in the fields that matter to our community of practice.
Twitter is a great way to reach us and our followers, so send us your comments, ideas, questions, and information about pertinent news and events. Our followers on Twitter include policymakers, analysts, authors, academics, and journalists, as well as government, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations and associations. Here’s a short alphabetical list of them, with hyperlinks—and Twitter handles in parentheses—so you can find out more about them and see what they’re tweeting too.
- Association for Public Policy & Management (twitter.com/APPAM_DC)
- The Bureau of Justice Assistance’s National Training and Technical Assistance Center (twitter.com/BJATraining)
- Center for Court Innovation (twitter.com/courtinnovation)
- Center for Evidence-Based Policy at George Mason University (twitter.com/cebcp)
- The Crime Report (twitter.com/thecrimereport)
- District of Columbia Crime Policy Institute (twitter.com/DCCrimePolicy)
- Institute for Policy Integrity (twitter.com/PolicyIntegrity)
- JustNet.org, the website of the National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center (twitter.com/JustNetorg)
- National Criminal Justice Association (twitter.com/thencja)
- Pretrial Justice Institute (twitter.com/pretrial)
- The Research and Evaluation Center at John Jay College of Criminal Justice (twitter.com/JohnJayREC)
- Right on Crime (twitter.com/RightOnCrime)