“Increasing the Utility of Benefit-Cost Analysis,” the annual conference and meeting of the Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis, will be held Thursday and Friday, Feb. 21 and 22, 2013, at the FHI 360 Conference Center in Washington, DC.
The Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis promotes the development and appropriate application of benefit-cost analysis to a broad range of public policy issues. In 2013, its fifth annual conference and meeting will focus on the practical use of benefit-cost analysis in a variety of institutional and national settings. The program committee is preparing sessions related to improving the use of benefit-cost analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis, risk-benefit analysis, applied welfare economics, and damage assessment in policy settings, featuring scholars, practitioners, and others interested in these areas.
Registration information is available online.
- Call for papers for 2013 Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis conference
- October 19-20, 2010: Annual Conference and Meeting of the Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis
- October 21-22, 2011: Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis Annual Meeting and Conference
- November 16-19, 2011: American Society of Criminology Annual Meeting
- July 28, 2010: Cost-benefit analysis and criminal justice at National Association of State Budget Officers Annual Meeting