CBKB 2012 wrap-up: Top Five blog posts
Throughout the month of December we’re looking back at CBKB’s blog and highlighting key posts from 2012.
In our recap of select entries from CBKB’s blog this year, we conclude with a list of the Top Five posts in 2012. These were the most widely read CBKB posts we published this year, with two caveats: We excluded announcements and guest blog posts, which we highlighted last week.
These were the Top Five blog posts of 2012:
- Is what’s measured what matters? Pitfalls with performance measures
- Evaluation shows reentry employment program’s benefits outweigh costs
- Misperception #2: Policymakers use cost-benefit studies to justify more public spending
- Show and tell: Estimating the value of public goods
- Justice cost-benefit analyses on our radar screen