Thanks to everyone who attended our latest webinar, “Decisions, Decisions: What Policymakers Need to Know About Cost-Benefit Analysis.” A total of 152 people participated in the live webinar on October 25. You can watch the presentation and view the PowerPoint slides below.
Our thanks to Craig Prins of the Oregon Criminal Justice Commission for presenting the webinar with our staff. We are grateful for the time and energy he contributed to this session.
The webinar was designed to discuss how cost-benefit analysis (CBA) can provide valuable information about the net benefits a policy may generate. The webinar also explained how the judgments and assumptions that go into an analysis may affect a study’s results.
If you have questions or comments about material covered in the webinar or suggestions for future webinars, please let us know. We also encourage you to post comments about the webinar at the bottom of this page.
See the PowerPoint slides below or view them larger.
For more information about cost-benefit analysis and criminal justice, follow us on Twitter or Facebook, e-mail us at email@example.com, or subscribe to our RSS feed in the right-hand column of this page (under Subscribe.)
- Watch CBKB’s webinar on cost-benefit analysis and justice policy for budget and finance staff
- Watch CBKB’s webinar on sensitivity analysis for cost-benefit studies of justice policies
- Oct. 25, 2012: CBKB webinar on using cost-benefit analysis to make justice policy decisions
- Watch CBKB’s webinar on how to read a cost-benefit report
- Webinar on cost-benefit analysis and justice policy for state legislators